What we have to offer
La Verrière Nursing Home in St-Hubert offers a wide range of services for seniors. Below, you will find all the information you need regarding health, entertainment and housing.
- Regular visits from the physician;
- Pharmacy service and accounting;
- Dispensing and monitoring of medication;
- Nursing assistant on site seven days a week, on-call 24 hours a day.
- Bean bag tournaments;
- Card games;
- DIY workshops;
- Monthly celebrations;
- Occasional dancing parties;
- Widescreen television;
- Seniors’ adapted physical education program.
- Renovated in 2014;
- Over 40 rooms (sizes vary);
- Bathroom in every room and shower in most;
- Communal bathroom suited for reduced autonomy;
- Coded doors for enhanced safety;
- Assisted dressing*;
- Incontinence management*;
- Support stockings*;
- Daily hygiene care*;
- Orientation support*.